Thursday, August 5, 2021

A Temple Weekend!

 After the long COVID-19 hiatus, the temples are open at Phase 3, meaning folks can go and do proxy ordinances once again.  They do, however, need to make appointments in order to attend, and numbers are still limited.

Brian picked up dinner at Twisters for everyone.  We ate it in our hotel rooms!  (Green chile and cheese smothering a burrito and fries!  It was delicious!

In July, the dad and I had our service weekend on July 24.  We met Brian and Chelsea in Albuquerque and hung out with the kiddos while they did some proxy work.  It was a great weekend!


We found a park and had fun playing outside until it started to thunder and lightening!






We ate ice cream sandwiches at a convenience store!








We found a geocache near our hotel!

At the hotel!




At the temple!

The dad and I have both been called to serve as Assistant Shift Coordinators.  That means we are trainers of new workers, and we assist the Shift Coordinators in any way we can.



I ran into an old friend, Maria Bains, at the temple.  We knew her when we all lived in Los Lunas!

After the dad and I finished our shift working in the temple, we met Brian, Chelsea and the kids at Carol's and Mark's house.  Brian and Chelsea picked up groceries to make barbeque beef sandwiches for lunch!





1 comment:

  1. There are some fun pictures in here that I didn't even know you took! Fun!

    ReplyDelete