Wednesday, February 3, 2021

January 2021!

 Happy New Year to us!  Already it's looking like 2021 will be a moving-on year in a lot of ways.  2020, in a lot of ways, was one big rut, with all the restrictions in place because of COVOD-19.  We received a lot of blessings because of that one big rut, though, and for those I will forever be grateful.

I love this little set of pictures of the grandad and Eli clunking!  What a happy way to start the new year!






I don't even remember why we took these pictures, but they are good ones!


Susan got me this little guy for Christmas.  I ordered these little succulents from ebay!  Aren't they cute!

They came in a set of five, so I planted the rest here!

Once There Was a Snowman...

...for Singing Time!

I got the first dose of my COVID-19 vaccine!

  

The dad got his a few days after I got mine!
Chelsea's mom sent these bulbs to us for Christmas!  They make January a little cheerier!

The dad's dvd rack was overloaded, bowing and broken.  It took about the whole month, but he put in supports and fixed the shelf...

...then we went through all the dvds.  We got rid of a whole bunch of them, believe it or not, and then we labeled a bunch, and then realphabetized them.  Doesn't it look great!

It's out of order, but here are  couple of more pictures while Cody and Amy and their kids were here for New Year's.

Did you know I love being a Grandma!?!?


2 comments:

  1. I love all of this! We might need vaccine selfies for the calendar next year. ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures of Eli and Granddad are eveything!

    ReplyDelete