Note: Chelsea asked me when I was going to publish my grandchildren in May post. I told her I already had. I looked, and I guess I didn't publish it. I found it in the drafts, but the pictures I put in it were gone, so I had to re-add them.
I love it when pictures of my grandkiddos find their ways in my text messages. I hope you know each picture is a little drop of sunshine for me! I'm so grateful to live in a time when I can see those grandbabies growing up from here in my stay-at-home life!
 |
| This Calvin and Hobbs picture inspired Steve and Micah when they were making Angela's Mother's Day gift! |
 |
| I love this! |
 |
| Amy sent the next few pictures of Eli on a very busy day! |
 |
| The many sides of Emily! |
There isn't a whole lot better than grandkids! Keep those pictures coming!
Yay! I love these posts!
ReplyDelete