We have been very strict about our quarantining. So when Vitalant Blood Services kept calling and asking us to donate blood (The nearest donation center is in Farmington.), Susan and I talked to Brian and Chelsea, who have also been strict about quarantining, to see if it would be okay if we spent the day at their house when we went to donate blood. It was a go! And what a breath of fresh air that day was for us. Because of the dad's having diabetes, we all need to be very careful if we're going to be around him. And we all have been!
What a wonderful day it was!
Emily has only been with her family for half of her life. I thought that she would be pretty afraid of new faces that wanted to hug and play with her. When I first took her from Chelsea, she didn't cry, but her expression didn't really change. Then very slowly, her lips started to curl down into a frown. It was very cute! She didn't scream, though.
 |
| One happy Grandma! |
 |
| Baby Emily loved playing with her auntie! |
 |
| Someone is getting sleepy! |
It was a pretty great day! I can't wait to see them again!
That picture of Peter sleeping on the edge of the couch... he later fell off of it! That was a rude awakening! Woops!
ReplyDelete