Amy, Cody and Eli came to Gallup for Labor Day Weekend this year! It was a wonderful weekend!
 |
| We spent a lot of the weekend sitting around playing with Eli. What could be more fun than that!?! |
 |
| On Saturday, we roasted a few dozen chiles to make rellenos! |
 |
| This time we tried the ice water shock bath after roasting. It made the skins come of easier, and the chiles were more firm. They also stayed a more vibrant green. I'm not sure how well it would work for a whole sack. |
 |
| Playing in the water. |
 |
| Making the rellenos. |
 |
| It's Chicken Boy! |
 |
| Eli kept going out and picking the cherry tomatoes! |
 |
| Eli likes The Rhyming Song, The Rhyming Song |
 |
| It's Italian Soda time! |
 |
| We had a Poo Disaster! I stepped in cat poo in the backyard, and I didn't know it. I tracked it all over the house. So, I cleaned the carpets with the carpet cleaner... |
 |
| ...while everyone else went driveway fishing (instead of backyard fishing because of the poo). |
 |
| When I finished the carpets, I got to go fishing, too! |
 |
| While the carpets were drying, we went up to our spot in McGaffee... |
 |
| ...and went on a hike! |
 |
| Then we cooked quesedillas and had a picnic! |
It was a fun weekend, and we were sad when it was time for them to head back home!
No comments:
Post a Comment