I love General Conference Weekends! I get a recharge not only spiritually, but by having family here, as well. This weekend did not disappoint in either way! Chelsea already blogged about the weekend, and she took better pictures than I did, so I felt free to steal some right from her blog!
 |
| Brian mowed and edged the lawn for us right after he got here! His junior helper joined right in! |
 |
| This little man LOVED being outside! |
 |
| This is our neighbor's dog. She loves me, and I love her. I wish she were my dog, and that's saying a lot! |
 |
| Swinging in Grandma's swing! |
 |
| Helping make Deep Dish Pizza for Friday night! |
 |
| The old farmer's horse! |
 |
| If you leave your phone unattended... |
 |
| ...you never know what's going to show up in the photos! |
 |
| Pizza and a movie! |
 |
| Peter went out to help Grandad bury compost! |
 |
| After Grandad gave him a shovel, there was no keeping him out of the dirt! |
 |
| David did a really good job of playing quietly during Conference! |
 |
| We had snacks, so that every time a speaker mentioned one of the words on a container, we got to eat a snack |
 |
| Helping Grandad pop popcorn for the caramel corn! |
 |
| Chelsea made caramel corn using her Grandma's microwave recipe. |
 |
| Susan made toffee popcorn. |
 |
| I love this sweet picture! |
 |
| The dad shining all our shoes! |
 |
| Eating the delicious caramel corn! |
 |
| We put up a picture of each apostle as he spoke! |
 |
| We made had ribs for dinner! |
 |
| This little guy just may have out-eaten his Auntie Susan in the ribs department. |
 |
| We did manicures for our Girl's Night Out! (It's changed considerably since we added boys to the Girl's Night Out!) |
 |
| Susan walked miles through the house. |
 |
| Our first time eating outside this season! |
 |
| After the Priesthood session, we had Root Beer Bars. |
 |
| They were delicious! |
David's face sums it all up! Conference Weekend is the greatest!
David's face on the last one. That cracked me up! Also he held that picture in his hands the whole way home!
ReplyDelete