During the summer, we can leave for our temple shift any time of the day on Fridays since the dad doesn't work on Fridays, and I don't have school. Yay! This month, we were able to go early on Friday and hang out with David and Peter while Brian and Chelsea did an endowment session! We had lots of fun together. We had planned to take the boys to the Aquarium and Botanical Park while their parents were at the temple, but David said he wanted to go to play at a park. So we did. It was fun for Grandma and Grandad, too!
 |
| Touching the temple! |
 |
| We spent quite awhile just walking around the temple grounds! |
 |
| Peter kept trying to eat the flowers! |
 |
| At the park, Peter wanted to get down to play. I couldn't let him down on the woodchips because he kept eating them, so I let him down here! |
 |
| David liked the climbing rock until it started getting to high for his comfort. |
 |
| Peter and me up high. David wouldn't go up that high. I think he's got a little fear of heights. I understand that. |
 |
When Chelsea and Brian were finished, we met up with Carol and Mark at Souper Salad!
|
 |
That evening, we went on a walk from our hotel and found a geocache! This was a fun one!
|
Awe! It's fun to see what you did while we were in the temple. And I totally believe you about Peter eating everything!
ReplyDelete