![]() |
| Geocaching on one of our Temple weekends! |
| More geocaching on that same weekend! |
![]() |
| After our Temple shift was over, we went to eat at Der Weinerschnitzel! I think that's the only time either one of us has ever eaten there! |
![]() |
| The dad changed the carpet out of the Washoos game and put in a piece of carpet from the Green Room for old time's sake! |
![]() |
| Trying it out. The dad totally crushed me. |
![]() |
| We want to get the Bones game playable. The dad is carving another bone. He has since finished and painted it. It looks great! Now we need to try it out! |
![]() |
| A bunch of us from school go hiking after school on Wednesdays. Here we are at the top of the Hogback Trail! |
![]() |
| The dad dug up all of the irises in the front yard and planted them on the burm behind the fence in the backyard. Apparently he missed a few. They are gorgeous this year! |
![]() |
| This is a quilt I made for Heather. Man, I'm going to miss her! |
![]() |
| Heather made this for me. That fits us to a T. Did I say I was going to really miss her? |
![]() |
| We got our tomatoes, peppers and cucumbers planted. More planting to follow. |
![]() |
We have three great-nephews graduating from high school this year. How cool is that!?! (And they are all Rhonda's grandsons!) |














I agree with Susan! I like the random "no big deal" blog posts.
ReplyDeleteWe also just planted our summer squash, zucchini, cucumbers, and tomato. But our one tomato didn't last long. With all our weeding back there David had picked it. But I don't blame him, that weed was so bad it had to be in a cage! 😜
Heather's quilt looks beautiful!
See?! This is the kind of stuff I love reading about!
ReplyDeleteThirding Susan! I like the green room carpet in the washoos game. I'll get those Bones cards done soon. We need to figure out summer plans! It'll be fun to see you again, whether it's here or there.
ReplyDeleteForgot I was going to say: I check everybody's blogs weekly at least.
Delete