While the dad was in Washington, D.C., I decided to make a quick trip to Farmington. (The dad's trip post is right after this one.) It was good to spend time with the Farmington branch of the family while the dad was away. It broke up the nine-day trip a bit, and it was great to see Brian and Chelsea and those grandboys again.
 |
| Mesina Kee gave me this shirt for Christmas. (She was my Secret Santa!) We both wore them to school on Dr. Seuss' birthday! |
 |
| Chelsea had a Stake Women's Conference. She took Petey Pie with her. I got to hang out with Brian and David! This is a Dr. Seuss Breakfast at the Library. |
 |
| David wasn't about to get near that big old cat without his daddy. |
 |
| We went and played at the park in a failed attempt to get David to take a nap. He got up way to early, and was going to be up until late for him at some friends' house. |
 |
| My game-playing partner! |
 |
| Chelsea and Peter! |
It was a quick trip, but a good one!
I love it when you make quick trips to Farmington! Wish I was there for more of your stay.
ReplyDelete