Sunday, October 4, 2015

General Conference Weekend!

One of my two favorite weekends of the year arrived at last!  General Conference Weekend!  This weekend was no exception.  My soul fills well-fed and I'm ready to press forward and try harder to do better!

This time, we were able to sustain three new apostles to fill the spaces left by the passing of Elder Packer, Elder Perry and Elder Scott.  They are loved, and are truly missed.
Elder Redlund, Elder Stevenson, Elder Rasband

Chelsea's Shower Present

Making Salsa Bombs during Conference

Brian tore out and sorted Math Workbook pages for me.  I am grateful!

Chelsea has been working on this cross-stitch project since she was 12!

Quilting.

As always, with the Deckers, it's all about the food!  We made ribs on Saturday!


Chelsea and I did our toenails during the Priesthood Session.  Actually, Chelsea did her toenails and mine!

Making Make-a-mix Quick Mix.

Making Cheesecake Brownies

The "Waffle Incident!"

Sunday Dinner - Big D Burgers!

During one session of Conference, the dad finished cutting and coring the rest of the apple harvest so we could make more applesauce!

Listening to the speakers

No comments:

Post a Comment