Wednesday, August 13, 2014

School is Underway in Room 5!

We just finished a successful third day of school.  I love my class this year!  I only have 17 right now, which is much, much easier than 23 or 24 that I'm used to having.  I also don't have any kids with huge behavior problems, which is wonderful!  I have five little LDS kiddos, and they sure are sweethearts!  I'm going to love this year, I think!

Parents said it is okay if I occasionally use their kids' photos on my blog since it's a password protected blog.  That's nice, too.

Here are a couple of pictures so far.

This picture shows our Back-to-School Bulletin Boards.

Here's the Morning Meeting Board and the Gathering Area.

Remember the cool line maker that the dad made?  You can see it on the marker tray.  Look on the board .  Aren't those the nicest lines you've ever seen!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment