Sunday, March 1, 2026

February 2026

For Christmas, I got us tickets to the Broadway Across America performance of "A Beautiful Noise," at Popejoy Hall.  It is about the career and life of Neil Diamond.  I really like Neil Diamond.  When I was a grounds crew worker at BYU, I had a boss named Karl Burleigh.  He loved, loved, loved Neil Diamond.  That's where I developed my love for his music.



It was a really good performance.  I'm glad we went.



Chelsea got to go to Elko for a few days for Carly's mission homecoming talk.  We got to take the grandkids for a couple of days because Brian had church committments and work commitments.  We had fun!

Pancake training with Grandad.

We played lots of games

They really liked Qwirkl3!

We each made our own jumpropes and went outside and jumped, and jumped, and jumped!




Well, I might as well rip the bandaid off all at once.  I am officially a Senior Citizen.  I got my Medicare card for my 65th birthday.  I have entered the golden years.


The dad made me a tasty and delicious Chicken Fried Steak dinner!


He made chocolate pots for my birthday cake!


I bought this for our Easter Celebration this year!


This is the only picture I got this month from the family, so I included it in this post instead of making a different one.

1 comment:

  1. Our kids still LOVE their jump ropes! They were playing with them yesterday! And I sent one picture in February! It was what the boys were currently reading/loving.

    ReplyDelete