![]() |
| These actually took place in November, but they are Santa pictures, so I am posting them in a December blog. |
![]() |
| Santa dropped by to wish the kiddos a Merry Christmas! |
![]() |
| Calvin was one happy camper! |
![]() |
| Emily on the big guy's lap! |
![]() |
| Eli's turn! |
![]() |
| Peter gets his turn to visit with the Man from up North! |
![]() |
| Even David's not to big yet to sit on Santa's lap. |
![]() |
| Even Susan isn't too big. |
![]() |
| I couldn't pass up my turn! |
![]() |
| Chelsea and Brian got me flavored whipped cream for Christma! They also got me this whipped cream ornament. Everyone knows how I feel about whipped cream! |
![]() |
| We went in to Albuquerque to go to the temple, to help Carol and Mark with Christmas decorating, and to go to Costco. |
![]() |
| Carol's favorite decoration is this village that my my mom made. |
![]() |
| Doug played Santa at the Ward Christmas Party. These are Minnie (Browning) and Christian Woody's brand new twins! |
![]() |
| I love Santa! |


















No comments:
Post a Comment