Tuesday, October 7, 2025

September 2025

I didn't do so well in the picture-taking department this month.  It's not even as if there wasn't anything noteworthy going on.  I just didn't take many pictures.


Our first shift at the Farmington Temple.



Playing games with Brian's and Chelsea's crew.

We planted a plum tree that we bought at San Juan Nursery.





When I was a teenager in Albuqerque, Schlotzsky's was one of my favorite restaurants.  I hadn't had a Schlotzsky's sandwich in YEARS.  There is one within walking distance of Brian's and Chelsea's house, and we still haven't been to it.  This was the day!  It was a really good sandwich--maybe not as divine as my memories, but I'm glad we wet there.


We made applesauce for Johnny Appleseed's birthday!


Our Jerusalem Artichoke plants looked particularly beautiful!



The dad took the stump out of the backyard so we can transplant one of our apricot trees that came up from seeds there.



The kids were getting the chickens to do their morning chicken dance.  I couldn't stop laughing.  Their imitation was spot on!

Our second day at the Farmington Temple.



The chicken whisperer.

Everybody tucked their napkins in so Emily would, too.



1 comment: