![]() |
| Playing Tenzie! |
![]() |
| Gone Fishing! |
![]() |
| I caught another one! |
![]() |
| I let Micah read one of my Dog Man books from school, and it was a hit! He made a reading spot and read the whole set! |
![]() |
| Play Doh |
![]() |
| I've always wanted to go to the Shake Shack in Monticello. We finally did it! |
![]() |
| Outside the Monticello Temple. |
![]() |
| There were deer eating along the edge of our motel parking lot. |
![]() |
| We met Steve and Angela at The Blue Pig Barbeque restaurant in Moab. |
![]() |
| I took this picture from a screenshot from a Macro Polo post. I went in to check on Erika, and she was asleep with this picture of her parents that she got off the fridge. It was so tender and sweet! |















Micah zoomed through those Dog Man books! *Eleven* in two days!
ReplyDeleteSteve told me about Erika crying that one night: how you thought it was because she missed us but it was because she thought your comment about making Oreo balls later had gone unfulfilled (and so you made them the next day) xD I love the picture of her asleep with our picture.
Even as an adult, I think Dogman is fun!
ReplyDelete