I love, love, love General Conference Weekends. I love participating in the Conference sessions, and I love having Brian and Chelsea and their crew with us. I'm already looking forward to October! When they first got in the house, David said the one thing that he wanted to do was play baseball in the backyard. So of course, we did!
 |
| Emily up at bat! |
 |
| Peter's getting a batting lesson. I wish I would have gotten a picture of Peter running bases. I can't remember when I've laughed that hard! |
 |
| David likes to take a pitch instead of using the Tee. |
.jpg) |
| Grandad shined all the shoes during one session of General Conference. |
 |
| Brian painted figures for a game. |
 |
| Peter likes to color! |
.jpg) |
| David helped Chelsea put together a puzzle. |
 |
| Easter Peeps on a stick from Grandma. |
The kids wanted to play hide-and-seek, but it was still light outside. So we played, but the adults still hid in the same places they hide in the dark. It was hilarious!
Peter found Brian's feet poking out of a blanket. He said, "Whose are those feet? Wait a minute!!! Did I just find someone?" I'm not sure how this translates to a caption under a picture, but he had us in fits of laughter!
 |
| Another sneaky hiding spot. |
 |
| Chelsea stood here in the corner... |
 |
| ...and wrapped up in the curtain reading her book! |
I didn't take as many pictures as I wish I had, but it was a fun weekend. Not to mention the joy of hearing the speakers speak!
No comments:
Post a Comment