![]() |
| Whitney James, a friend from the ward, took this picture of us walking to church, and she texted it to me. |
![]() |
| Here we are trying to record a birthday message for Starla. |
![]() |
| One of the dates in our dinner date book! We're having fun with that! |
![]() |
| The dad pruning trees. |
![]() |
| Making sauerkraut. |
![]() |
| Dressing up like we are 100 years old on the Hundredth day of School. |
![]() |
| Making Giardenere |
![]() |
| The dad got a turkey from work, so we bottled the meat, and we made broth from the bones. |
![]() |
| Another Dinner Date. This date had a "Who knows their spouse better?" game. I lost. |
![]() |
| Shoveling Snow |
![]() |
| We finally goat around to making our cheese houses. |
![]() |
| My BYU ivy has died. I snipped off the tips to try to reroot that part. but I am not optimistic. |


















No comments:
Post a Comment