Saturday, August 6, 2022

David and Peter Got to Come for a Visit!

On our way back from Durango, we picked up David and Peter so they could come to our house with us for a few days.  I took more pictures than this, but I can't find them on my phone or the computer, so if i do find them, I will add them in later.

The boys spent a lot of time drawing.

The boys did this all on their own.  They pointed a fan up at the ceiling fan, and they stuck balloons in the cross draft.  They flew like that for quite a long time!

We bought a toy train that will work with these tracks at the gift shop of the Durango Silverton train depot.  They had lots of fun racing the trains and building the track with Grandad.

David loves the curling game!

The kids went backyard fishing.  David is learning to cast the line out on is own!


You can't tell from the picture, but both boys caught the same fish!

We cooked hot dogs for lunch.  After we finished our lunch, we made s'mores.  I can't find those pictures, but it was lots of fun!

 We're alrady looking forward to next summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment