The Blogger program puts my pictures in exactly opposite of the way I put them in, but I'm leaving them they way it is, because it's too much work to change the order, so here is the weekend in the order Blogger presented it!
On Thanksgiving evening, we had a Zoom visit with Carol and Mark. Carol's cancer had been bothering her that day, so they didn't come for Thanksgiving this year after all. I was sad.
 |
| Santa Claus came to visit with the kids for a bit! |
 |
| I'm pretty sure the kids enjoy it more because it's Grandad Claus than if Santa were actually here! |
I didn't get a picture of David, Peter and Emily together. If anyone can send me one, that would be great. I'll put it in here and take this writing out.
 |
I think we may have had the loudest Kid Section of Musical Mayhem since my own kids were young!
|
 |
| Calvin was very sincere in his playing. |
We did the annual Cheese House Creations again this year. We decided that the days of judging are over, and the days of just making and displaying are here! The dad and I were trying to remember whose house was whose, an we may have made some mistakes in labeling them. If so, let us know and I will change the labels.
 |
| Emily |
 |
| David |
 |
| Eli |
 |
| Peter |
 |
| Brian and Chelsea |
 |
| Mom and Dad |
 |
| Amy and Cody |
 |
| The dad making the cheese house forms. |
It's Turkey Trot Time! The First Annual Deckerbunch Turkey Trot! We all participated this year. Steve and Angela rode bikes in American Fork Susan and Christian walked in Las Vegas. The rest of us participated here in Gallup! (Susan and Christian, if you have pictures of your trot, send them my way! If you still have your time, send it our way.
 |
| Our time was 54:21.88. Brian and most of the kids were with us. David actually walked the whole way, and he was pretty fast at that! Good job, David! |

 |
| Right before Thanksgiving, our neighbors dogs got out of their yard and into ours. The ripped apart the coop and killed all our girls. The neighbors cleaned up the mess. The grandad repaired the coop, and the neighbors got us new chickens all in two days so the chickens would be here by the time the grandkids came! |
No comments:
Post a Comment