Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Grandkid Pictures from April 2020!

One of the things I miss the most during this whole virus thing is being able to see my grandchildren.  I want to hold them and play with them and kiss them on their heads, but since that isn't able to happen, I have cherished every picture that has come my way!  Here are the pictures for April!














This one needs some explanation.  After their Sacrament Meeting at home, Eli decided to set up the sacrament one more time. Eli style!
























Another explanation--feeding Dragon Boy Roy!



Another explanation--Eli needing a little privacy while going potty!

I am very grateful to live in a time of technology when I can get treasures like these randomly in my text messages!  Stay tuned for next month.   I've already got some great pictures!

2 comments:

  1. I think I've sent nothing for March and April! I remember in the middle of the month and then there's just too many to sort through, so I wait, and then forget, and then it gets worse...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Amy sends you pictures and that you blog for her. Calvin is so stinking cute with those smiles!

    ReplyDelete