Monday, April 6, 2020

More March Stuff!

I really shouldn't go so long without blogging.  It kind of all gets mashed up together, and I have no real timeline.  This morning I deleted all the pictures that were duds, duplicates, or pictures for my school kiddo's scrapbooks.  I will press forward from there. 

Another Instant Pot New Year's Resolution Post - Macaroni and Cheese.  It was really good!

The grandad reading Green Eggs and Ham to my class.  Then we made Green Eggs and Ham!

Corn Chowder in the Instant Pot

Planking before eating Pie on Pi Day!
I found this I think on facebook.  It is probably one of the best ways to describe different government models in ways I can understand.  I'm not sure it belongs on my blog, but I didn't' know where else to keep it.


Popcorn Popping on the Apricot Tree
 Here are pictures of the grandkids sent during March!  I love being a grandma!

 









2 comments:

  1. Did Susan help you find your lost camera pics?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that cow analogy. You can "save" things on Facebook (top right corner of the post--click the 3 dots or whatever it is) and even organize them into "collections." I don't think I sent any grandkid pictures because March was so crazy :/

    ReplyDelete