Windows stopped doing security updates for Windows 7. That's sad. Our computer was too old to work well with Windows 10. Still sad. We got a new computer setup for Christmas. That's happy! But that involves learning how to do some things (like saving, dropping, downloading, etc. pictures, and then finding them again. Again, sad.
Because I'm not really crazy about change (Susan, you came about that honestly.), I've put off trying to figure the whole thing out. This is my first attempt at getting a pictures from my phone to the computer to my blog. We'll see how it works out. This is the only picture of grandbabies that I downloaded from my phone that I can actually find. I'm sure the rest are somewhere. It's just where that somewhere is, I don't know.
 |
| Our New Year's Resolution this year is to cook some new recipe each week in our Instant Pot. Right now, I can't even tell what this is. I'll ask the dad. |
 |
| This one is Instant Pot Stir-Fry. It tasted good, but we're going to stick with the wok for stir-fry from now on! |
 |
| This was Pot Roast and Vegetables. It was delicious! |
Well, that's it until I can figure out how to save pictures to the computer instead of OneDrive cloud, and how to find them again.
😁😁😁😁 so happy about this post. We'll get it figured out.
ReplyDeleteIf your phone is signed in to Google, all your pictures are there, and they're only a click away while writing the post (the picture button at the top). Pictures from others you'll have to either save there or just pull from the computer like usual, though. I'll probably polo you examples at some point.
ReplyDelete