We went to American Fork for Fall Break this year. Utah is beautiful in the fall! And grandkids are beautiful any time of the year!
 |
| Look what Micah made for us! |
 |
| Look how cute this little girl is! |
 |
| And look how cute this little man is! |
 |
| We got up early on Saturday morning and went to do a session at the Draper Temple. |
 |
| And on Saturday afternoon, we all took a bike ride up to the lake! |
 |
| And on Friday evening, we picked up Mary and went to Ripples Drive-in in Provo! |
 |
| Mary has bequeathed her secret hand cream recipe to me! |
 |
| These ducks were crossing the street in front of Mary's house! |
 |
| Making pancakes with Grandad! |
 |
| Ready for Stake Conference! |
 |
| On Sunday afternoon, we went for a walk around the temple! |
 |
| I've always wanted to stop at one of the Jerky stands along the road near Green River. We finally did. It mega-expensive, and not that tasty. |
 |
| We've also always wanted to climb up to Wilson Arch, so this time, we did! |
 |
| There isn't really a trail. You have to climb over a bunch of rocks. I wouldn't try to take little ones up at all. See the guys repelling down in the arch? |
 |
| One of them offered to take our pictures! It seemed A LOT higher up when we got up there, and we were both a little nervous. The rock climbers were barefoot, and they were crawling all over the steep rocks like monkeys to take our pictures for us! |
 |
| And we stood there afraid to move! |
 |
| When it was time to come down, one of them held my hand all the way down so I'd be safe and secure. I think the dad wouldn't have minded if one would have held his hand all the way down, too! |
I'm so surprised she gave out her recipe, but so excited that she gave it to you! Wow! I thought she'd die with it in her grave!
ReplyDeleteThat's good to know about the jerky and Wilson Arch. We're glad you came!
ReplyDelete