Susan wanted to retake two sections of the Praxis while she was home this summer, so she scheduled a time to take it in Farmington. Of course, I went along for the rude. Couldn't pass up the opportunity to see one of my grandbabies and his parents!
 |
| Grandma loves her little bugaboo! |
 |
I think that bugaboo loves his grandma, too!
 |
| We went geocaching one evening. THIS IS WHAT WE FOUND!!! NOT FUNNY! |
 |
| But then Susan found the real one! |
 |
| David loves his Daddy! |
 |
| David's favorite part of the trip was emptying out Susan's bag. Look a the choice toys he discovered! |
 |
| Can't get enough of this little guy! |
 |
| While Susan was taking her test, Chelsea, David and I went to retrace our steps on a WherIgo Cache that we did the night before. Somehow it didn't enter correctly, so we tried again. It started pouring, so we rushed into the bookstore and bought a couple of umbrellas! |
|
Now there's a blackmail picture! (Susan's bag)
ReplyDelete