Monday, June 16, 2014

The House is Finished For Now! And Other Weekend Stuff!

We've got the house all finished and put back together for now.  The dad is still going to paint the kitchen cabinets and around the stove cove when he gets back from his work trips, but it' done for now.

Doug is patching up all the cracks and other things that need patching up.

This is how it looked before he painted it.

This is how it looks now!  Doesn't it look great!

And here's the family room.  In a few months, we're going to add a new back door.

And this is our bedroom!

I spent Friday and Saturday being a Den Leader at the District's Cub Scout Day Camp!  This is a selfie.  It's the only one that was even kind of good.  At least I made it into the picture.  In some of them, I didn't.

Kathy Shaw took this one.  She got conned into Day Camp, too.

1 comment: