| We're planting purple potatoes in the white buckets. Last year, the potatoes in the white buckets all did really well except the purple ones, so we're trying again. |
| Gotta get the picture of the poppy while I can. It stays pretty about a day, and that's it. |
| Preparing the garden for tomatoes. |
| Tomatoes are planted, and cages are on! |
.
| Susan had her last piano recital. She gave Heather a pineapple instead of flowers. That fit Susan's personality better. |
| The dad wasn't able to get away to help make bread with the kiddos, so Chef Susan came to help out! |
| They had lots of fun on the swings, and hula-ing with the hula hoops! |
| I had these chicks in the classroom for a couple of weeks when they were teeny. I was showing the kids how they had grown. |
| Getting instructions. |
| Mr. Decker cooking the hot dogs. |
| Walking to our backyard from the school. |
I bet that was super fun for your students.
ReplyDelete