We went to Mesa this weekend. The dad had a meeting on Saturday morning, so Susan and I went along for the ride. Dad and I stayed in a motel, as it was on the county's tab. Susan decided to stay with Dad and Carlene instead. It was good to see them again, but boy, oh boy, was it ever hot there. I don't know how the folks there live like that. I guess you get used to it. We're not used to it.
Our big adventure for this trip was a Diamondbacks game. I really like going to baseball games. I wish we had a team close to Gallup.
 |
| In the middle of the afternoon, we caught the light rail in Mesa and rode it to the Chase Field in Phoenix to see the game. Just walking from where we parked the car to the train stop about killed us. |
 |
| We're melting. |
 |
| Susan can flash a cute smile for the camera any time she need to. Dad and I don't have that talent. |
 |
| Of course, we at hot dogs at the ball park! |
 |
| Susan holding our little Diamondbacks bat. It is an indoor stadium, and it's air conditioned, thank heavens! |
 |
| The photogenic mom... not. |
 |
| The Diamondbacks played against the San Diego Padres. The Padres stomped the home team. |
 |
| Here we are outside the stadium. |
 |
| It was a fun adventure! |
No comments:
Post a Comment