Sunday, May 26, 2013

The Last Week of School is Always Busy, Busy, Busy!

Well, the kids had their last day of school on Friday.  Was I ever ready!  I had some great kids in my class this year, but I had a couple of kiddos that really made this year hard.  Let's just say that I'm ready for a change.

A sure sign summer is here!  Dad is hooking up the swamp cooler.

This week, we went to Lance's 8th grade graduation at Rehoboth.  Kyle had his 5th grade graduation from Red Rock.

This is Susan's last regular piano recital.  She wants to keep taking piano lessons next year, but she doubts she'll want to participate in the recitals and group lessons.

This is a salad made from lettuce and radishes from our own garden.

Our flowers are starting to bloom!

The Dutch irises are in bloom.

Chelsea got to go visit her family this week.  Since it's the Memorial Day weekend, Brian came over to help us celebrate.  Scooping poop is certainly a celebration!

Our garden is starting to grow.  Tomato plants are underneath the milk jugs.

The beauty treatment!

On Sunday, we went out to Window Rock for Cassie and Jordan's baby's blessing.  His name is Corbin Michael Reed.  I think he looks just like Kaedence looked as a baby.

Brian and Corbin

Sonia, Kae, and one of the Reeds' friends.

Cassie and Corbin

Will and Susan

Doug, Sonia and Bill.  Bill and Sonia are taking Kae and Will back to Missouri to live with them for the next 14 months until Cassie and Jordan finish up their committment at the hospital in Window Rock.

We stopped by Window Rock on the way home!

No comments:

Post a Comment