Monday, April 23, 2012

I finished my Mystery Quilt!

Last year I participated in a Facebook Mystery Quilt Challenge sponsored by Quilter's World Magazine.  I really enjoyed it, and I love the quilt, so I was very excited when they announced a new Mystery Quilt this year.  I had a blast doing the new one as well.  However, on the new one, I might remove the green borders and do something scrappy instead.  I'm not sure yet.

This is the top I just finished.  It's a queen-sized quilt top.  I'm not sure if I like the green border on the bottom or not.  It's too solid with the scrappiness of the quilt.  (It's made of totally random scraps.  So was the last one.  On the next one, I think I'll use some kind of color scheme with the scraps.)

This was the Mystery Quilt I did last August.  It's quilted and bound now.





No comments:

Post a Comment