Thursday, December 29, 2011

No Skyping for Me

So... I figured that since just about all of our children had web cams, I would break down and get a web cam so we could Skype every once in awhile.  The web cam came today.  I installed it, and I could get it to work just fine except for on Skype.  I (with help from Amy) spent three hours trying to get the camera to work together with skype, including well over an hour with tech support.  Needless to say, I packed the whole thing back in the box and sent it back to Amazon.   I will not be Skyping any time soon.  The phone has worked wonderfully well up to this point.  What was I thinking!?!

2 comments:

  1. Darn, Skyping would have been fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've actually never used Skype, but I found that MSN Messenger works great (and you don't have to have an MSN email). Maybe eventually you'll have to retry.

    ReplyDelete